Besteht Interesse an Infos zu OBD2 Adapter und Software?

• Smart City Brake (SCB) in cars without i-activsense

That would be awesome... But even in pre 2019 cars?
    I have a 2018 with the matrix led system, so probalby a more advanced camera system...

2018 G160 SL + SP in Mondsteinweiß | Bilstein B14 | Federal 595RS-R 205/50R16 auf original Mazda 16" | CAE UltraShifter | Mishimoto Oil Catch Can | DIY Öltemperaturanzeige
    Fahrzeugthread: Joshudes Mondgestein

2005 Volvo V50 T5 AWD M66 in Passion Red

Fahrzeugthread: Joshudes Kümmerling Bill

• That would be awesome ... But even in pre 2019 cars?I have a 2018 with the matrix led system, so probalby a more advanced camera system ...

Versions in Germany maybe a little different than what I am used to, for us all ND2 after 2018 with the higher trim (including matrix LED headlights) seem to have the same camera hardware (FSC-Gen2) but only the RF has the LCD screen. ST could not be combined with i-activsense like in Germany, and they all have the TFT B&W screen (like the 30AE).

All the ND2 with LCD color screen apparently have the hardware for the i-activsense functions and can be unlocked with coding. As for the ST with TFT B&W screen, the functions can be activated but it is unclear if they do something useful without the color screen.

We have only done an attempt with a late ND1 from 2008 (these already incorporated some equipment of the oncoming ND2, like the Matrix LED headlights). In this unit the TSR did not activate.

So in summary: personally I am researching ND2 only, but some functions might work in earlier versions depending on the hardware.

• TSR without the color lcd might not be very useful, so thats no issue for me. But having the SCB in my 2018 with Matrix would be great.

Would gladly help testing if you're having a current state, thats worth testing.
    Not really shure how to test the SCB, but a large bed sheet should do the trick :D

2018 G160 SL + SP in Mondsteinweiß | Bilstein B14 | Federal 595RS-R 205/50R16 auf original Mazda 16" | CAE UltraShifter | Mishimoto Oil Catch Can | DIY Öltemperaturanzeige
    Fahrzeugthread: Joshudes Mondgestein

2005 Volvo V50 T5 AWD M66 in Passion Red

Fahrzeugthread: Joshudes Kümmerling Bill

• TSR without the color lcd might not be very useful, so thats no issue for me. But having the SCB in my 2018 with Matrix would be great.

Would gladly help testing if you're having a current state, thats worth testing.
    Not really shure how to test the SCB, but a large bed sheet should do the trick :D

What a great idea the sheet! I was thinking a very agile friend as the system appears to be oriented to pedestrians-moving subjects. Please let me finishing testing with my own car as it seems to be your same configuration. I wouldn't recommend to do it in a ST unless it really does something useful without screen. However, if you are confortable with coding the CMU and you have the tools I don't have problem to tell you what/how to edit the values involved.

Is yours a 184CV (ND2)?. If you want send me your VIN in a private msg and I'll tell you. I have only had access to one late 2018 ND1 (RF) and it has different values for the addresses controlling TSR and SCB in the ND2

• The VIN I sent you is from my 2018 G184 ST with iActiveSense, just to make sure.

Grüße vom Bodensee

Life is too short to drive boring cars ?
    G184 SL & SP all inclusive, dezente Spurverbreiterung hinten, vernünftige Hupe

• The VIN I sent you is from my 2018 G184 ST with iActiveSense, just to make sure.

Yes, I am aware. It was very helpful indeed as this configuration was not marketed in Spain and allowed us to shortlist differences due to roof type vs. due to activsense status.

• Nope, sorry I have a 2018 G160 with Matrix LED

In this case preliminary findings suggest that TSR and SCB are not possible due to different hardware (probably FS camera type 1). You can only expect inactivation of start-stop and maybe LDWS alarms