Help with decoding i-activsense functions

• Hi, I have been trying to activate some functions of the i-activsense package in cars without them via programming of the CMU. So far I have only succeeded with the TSR but I am trying with others.

It would help me if I could get the CCC values of a car with soft top but with the i-activsense package and these were not available in Spain, but I believe that they are in Germany. Could anyone please tell me the VIN number of a 2018-2019 ND2 (184CV) with soft top and the i-activsense package from factory? Thanks in advance!

• Nobody can share the VIN of a ND2 Soft top with i-activsense? - Please note that this is only for my own research and I guarantee privacy of the data. Please send me a private message :saint:

Member #5000 Snow pearl white ST, G184 2019

• Hi, back here with some news and a further help request.

He have definitively been successful activating TSR and DAA but we are hitting some difficulties with SCBS. The systems can be activated and the new menus appear in MZD and dash, but they cause a couple of DTC errors related with brake lights and traction control. The systems appear to be functional, but the next step is to get rid of these errors. However, the comparison of the As Built data is not sufficient as the relevant addresses in the CMU cannot be deciphered directly from the AsBuilt data , which is what we have from the VIN numbers of the cars that we have compared. The structure of the modules of Mx5 is a mixture of features from other Mazda cars, and we believe that we are missing some very simple value in some of the addresses that are unique to the mx5.

So here goes the request for support: we need the actual values of modules of car (s) with i-activsense from factory, read with FOrscan. You can help us if you:

- Have an i-activsense car
    - Have an OBD adapter
    - Have access to a Windows-10 Laptop and install Forscan software (free version)
    - Are willing to READ the values of some of the modules of your car, and take picture(s) of them so we can compare some specific values

It is important to know that we are not asking for tests of anything that could be dangerous for your car. Only read values.

Please contact for further detail if you can give a hand... You might be compensated eventually with beers at some point.... :saint: