TPMS data through OBD / ECU

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Yes, the order of the wheels is kept after restart and only changes if you change the position of the tires . Each tire sensor has a different PID and they report to the CMU module as tire 1 to 4. But as Sebastian said, they can be read from the ECU only using a MS-CAN bus.

Member #5000 Snow pearl white ST, G184 2019

• Thanks a lot for sharing this information!!
      I was trying to find a way to read the tyre pressures since I bought the car (more than a year ago)
      It´s ridiculous to have sensors in the wheels and not be able to see the values!
      I first tried your figures with a different adapter and Torque Pro without result.
      Than I ordered the OBD MX+ adapter and used the included app OBD Link - again without success.
      Next trial was OBD MX+ with Torque Pro - and heureka! it now works perfectly!

So thanks again and best regards
      Felix

Adding power makes you faster on the straights - subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere
      Colin Chapman

G-184 SL/SP mondsteinweiß ATH-ESD

• Felix schrieb:

Thanks a lot for sharing this information!!
      I was trying to find a way to read the tyre pressures since I bought the car (more than a year ago)
      It´s ridiculous to have sensors in the wheels and not be able to see the values!
      I first tried your figures with a different adapter and Torque Pro without result.
      Than I ordered the OBD MX+ adapter and used the included app OBD Link - again without success.
      Next trial was OBD MX+ with Torque Pro - and heureka! it now works perfectly!

So thanks again and best regards
      Felix
      Glad that it works!

With the OBDLink app it should work all right, it does for several users!. Just review - reconfigure your PIDs as in the attached screen (with the different codes for each tire)

[Blockierte Grafik: https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49922418431_87dfa41fa0_z.jpg]

Member #5000 Snow pearl white ST, G184 2019

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Baldo Mero ()