Erfahrung Koni Sport vs. ST-X ?

• Nachtrag zu den Konis:

"
    I have the Koni's with stock springs (running in SCCA C Street). I run them soft for street, and they are better than the Bilsteins over bumpy roads despite being a little firmer overall. Ride quality is very good. They also drop the car a half inch due to lower pressure. I'd say they're better than stock in basically every way. Comfort and performance.

Set to full firm, they are great for autocross on smooth, flat surfaces. Super fast transitions. They jack down in turns, lowering the car because the rebound is so stiff. It actually takes multiple seconds for it to fully return to stock height.

Full firm on public roads rattles your teeth off, and I found it was actually a little dangerous. It's firm enough that the car will wheel hop sideways over bumps, which can pitch the car suddenly into unpredictable spins when turning hard. I found that the computer was able to recover these would be spins though, but yeah.. with traction control off, it would have been a problem. The firm end of the settings are not meant for public roads at all.

Keep in mind that full soft on the Koni's is stiffer than the stock Bilsteins. So it's labeled "soft" and "firm", but in reality the range is "firmer" to "crinkle your spine".

I haven't had the chance to track them yet, but "fast road" performance is improved over the Bilsteins. The car feels more planted and doesn't get upset over bad surfaces as easily.

Fun factor is definitely increased. Frankly, I thought the Bilsteins were quite good until I tried the Koni's. And now I wouldn't be able to go back.

Of course, the adjustability of the Koni's is also a thing. You can alter how the car balances in transition, so you can make the nose more nervous with sharper turn ins or more sedate and less inclined to step out, for instance."

Quelle

• Sehr schöner Beitrag. :thumbup: Da ich mit dem Koni Kit unterwegs bin, kann ich das gut nachvollziehen. Es ist wirklich in der Gesamtheit sehr straff, geht es über hubbel oder wie bei uns in der Gegend über Verkehrsberuhigung, fährt es sich erstaunlich komfortabel. Für den Alltag in der Grundeinstellung ist es für mich optimal. Wird auch sicherlich den meisten im Anspruch an ein sportlicheres Fahrverhalten (Vergnügen) gerecht. Über ganz zugedreht möchte ich aber nicht nachdenken ;)

• Nun ich habe auch 730€ fürs Kit bezahlt. Auf Nachfrage beim gleichen Händler durch andere Mitglieder im Forum, wurde ein deutlich höherer Preis genannt. Die Preisspanne ist hier sehr unterschiedlich

• Ich finde diese Preispolitik der Händler auch sehr fragwürdig. Ich würde mich auch ärgern, wenn ich mehr als andere bezahlen soll. Ich war zur richtigen Zeit an der richtigen Stelle. Nur Glück denke ich mal. . .