Was wird sich im Modelljahr 2022 ändern?

• Naja der läuft ja im Lack mit anderen Modellen durch. Deren ( konservative ) Opa- Farben mitnehmen gewinnt ja ggf eine handvoll Kunden.

• So langsam geht‘s dann los mit den Infos…8) Erste Bilder vom „990S“ mit dem blauen Verdeck, den 16“-Rays ZE40 und den blauen Akzenten im Innenraum und am Brembo-Sattel:
    6389A315-5648-410B-93E5-B4ABA0677BCA.jpeg45D96116-6C4F-4259-856F-FC33F97BFBF7.jpeg

AFA1110E-E1C5-4C63-AFD6-549FF4B16EE9.jpegEF6D8234-E714-42E3-ACCF-B847147F1BD8.jpeg5E47E3A3-D866-488B-A398-D08CDFAB0472.jpeg13B2936A-95DE-4D33-84B0-4C2CE1FB3FC1.jpegE727F160-4543-463C-8F90-96D2BB15167A.jpeg3F84E9F5-CFC1-499C-ADCE-22615C638BDD.jpeg46B190CE-25EB-4178-9A60-1FEF3DF83192.png61781E67-1A04-453A-A553-91B760E68804.png

Weitere Infos zur Spec:

Der „990S“ bekommt - lt. Artikel mutmaßlich aufgrund der geringeren ungefederten Massen ggü. dem normalen „S“ - eine andere Abstimmung des Fahrwerks, der Servolenkung und der Drosselklappensteuerung. Tiefer ist er den Fotos nach aber immer noch nicht geworden…:saint:

Die neue elektronische Momentenverteilung - bisher FR-DYC genannt - wird in dem Artikel/Tweet als „KPC Vehicle Posture Stabilization Control“ bezeichnet bzw. übersetzt. Das System ist mit dem DSC gekoppelt und wird nur gleichzeitig mit diesem auch deaktiviert. Es soll bei einer Kurvenlast von mehr als 0,3g durch einen Bremsimpuls am inneren Hinterrad die entlastete Karosserie wieder absenken und damit für mehr Stabilität sorgen. Bei Lastwechseländerungen durch Wechselkurven soll die Karosserie einlenken ohne zu wanken.

https://car.watch.impress.co.j…k=https://t.co/j3EZgkw9bT

Leider noch kein Bild vom neuen MZD-Display dabei… hat er ja nicht;)

Was bei der „Kunst des Weglassens“ in der „S“-Spec ggü. unseren aktuellen Basismodellen auffällt:

- keine Alu-Einleger in der Schwellerleiste

- mutmaßlich kein RDKS… schwarze Gummi-Ventile

- mutmaßlich kein Start-Stop… kein Schalter vorhanden

- kein MZD, einfacher USB-Hub, Lenkradbedienung von Audio

- einfacher Innenspiegel trotz Frontkamera und den diversen Assistenten

- PDC vorhanden trotz fehlendem MZD-Display

- keine Sitzheizung und Stoffsitze

- nur ein Cupholder, kein Lederbezug am Dashboard-Panel

- anders als bei der seligen Prime-Line aber mit Leder-Lenkrad/-Schalthebel, Handbremsgriff

- überhaupt keine Tagfahrlichter vorhanden

“There's a point at 7,000 RPM... where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. Just disappears. And all that's left is a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM. That's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up on you, close in your ear. Asks you a question. The only question that matters. Who are you?“ Carroll Shelby

7 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Chipmonk77 ()

• October 24, Mazda will exhibit a surprise exhibition of the lightest special specification car "990S" in the history of the small open sports car "Roadster" (ND type) at the "Karuizawa Meeting" where roadster owners gather because it is set only in Japan. Was done. In addition, a talk show was held in the event, and Mr. Shigeki Saito, the development chief of 990S, and Mr. Munenori Yamaguchi of the product headquarters held the microphone.

First, Mr. Saito introduced the relationship with the 990S, saying, "I became the chief examiner in May 2019 and this is the first model I planned." And since the essence of the roadster is "lightness" that successive chief examiners have pursued, we have already cut 1 ton with the desire to have sports car fans confirm this "lightness" again. Based on the 990kg "S" grade, we have evolved it one step further and said, "I made the 990S to deliver a pure and fun car." Mr. Saito also revealed, "By visiting these fan events, I was told that there are many owners who want to enjoy running purely."

The color of the hood is what comes into your eyes when you look at it, but the color is "navy," and Mr. Saito said, "I chose blue because I thought it was suitable for expressing lightness." In addition, the louver of the air conditioner outlet and the logo of the floor mat are also blue. In addition, the Brembo calipers, which used to be red and orange, are now black, and the Brembo logo is also blue. By adopting a blue insert color for the interior and exterior in this way, Mr. Saito said, "I expressed a feeling of lightness throughout the body."

The "990S", which uses the vehicle weight of 990kg as the vehicle name, has the same value as the base "S", but the wheels have been changed to Rays, which is about 800g lighter than the genuine one. Achieves a total weight reduction of 3.2 kg with four. In addition, while adopting Brembo calipers on the front around the brakes, it is easy to think that the weight of the rear is increasing by increasing the rotor by one size according to the increase in braking force at the front, but the genuine front caliper is Since Brembo is made of aluminum while it is made of iron, it was also revealed that the front and rear brakes have achieved a total weight reduction of 700g.

Mr. Saito said, "It is often said that the light weight of 1 kg of unsprung mass (suspension) is as effective as the light weight of 10 kg of unsprung mass (suspension). So I tuned the dampers and springs on the 990S, and also tuned the EPAS (Electric Power Assist Steering). "

Furthermore, it was announced that this time it is equipped with the world's first technology called "Vehicle Attitude Stabilization Control (KPC)". Specifically, when G of about 0.3G is applied during cornering, the brake of the rear inner wheel is applied a little, and the rear suspension of the Roadster has a structure called anti-geometry suspension, so when deceleration G is applied, the suspension It is said that the body is pulled down, which increases the feeling of ground contact and stabilizes the posture.

For example, in a corner that turns left, G is applied to the outside (right side) during cornering, and the left rear wheel tries to lift up, but this "vehicle posture stabilization control" works to suppress that lift up. Will do it. During development, he thought he would give up if he felt something was wrong, but when it was completed, he said, "I feel like I'm on an electronically controlled suspension, and I don't feel any discomfort at all." He introduced me.

In addition, Mr. Saito said, "This mechanism is more suitable for open differential, and if there is an LSD (Limited Slip Differential) that is installed during sports driving, it will work to match the rotation speed of both wheels even during deceleration, so it is slightly A jerky scene is created, but it was always smooth and easy to drive in the open differential, "he introduced his own experience of comparative driving.

In the first place, the biggest concept of the 990S is "it's fun to ride around the house normally", and it emphasizes the feeling of turn-in, and it has the comfort of an open differential. With the 990S, the damping force of the damper has been reduced to the limit, so when riding in the city, the legs move very flexibly and the ride quality is good. When I hear that, some people may be worried whether they can enjoy winding, but he said that with this "vehicle posture stabilization control", he can enjoy cornering without any problems.

Mr. Saito also revealed that this new technology "vehicle attitude stabilization control" will be adopted for all grades of Roadster in the future, and the announcement and delivery within this year are scheduled for next year. Although it is a special specification car, it will be sold without limitation. Also, it was said that there were some additions or changes regarding the body color, but it was not revealed at this time. However, since it is already possible to make a reservation at the dealer, it seems that the dealer can get information including the price.

Next, Mr. Munenori Yamaguchi of the Product Headquarters said, "The S grade is a model that is very light in weight and very close to the original NA type, but in fact there are also aspects that require driving techniques. It also means that you can run very comfortably. Our development team believes in S that can enjoy this pure driving, but if there is no Mazda Connect or navigation for weight reduction, the bottom entry It looks like a model, and the number of units sold is inferior to other grades. So I thought about making a model in which S, which is the original appearance of the roadster, can play a leading role. " ..

For weight reduction, the bonnet and dashboard insulator (soundproofing material) were omitted, and the structure was exactly the same as the original NA, and there was also the noise of the engine sound entering the room. However, Mr. Yamaguchi says, "It's so light that anyone can feel" Oh, it's light "the moment they engage the clutch."

Also, regarding the new technology of vehicle posture stabilization control, while revealing that the development started in 2017, the impression when riding for the first time is "It looks like a magic carpet that appears in the movie Aladdin, it does not roll. I came up with the idea of going through the corner. " In addition, "The car itself feels cornering and controls the load by itself. For example, the skier controls the load with the right foot and left foot with slalom, it seems that the car itself is doing it. Rear suspension I think it's a technology that has become a living thing. "

When employees actually compared on the test course, in the case of a vehicle equipped with vehicle posture stabilization control, the amount of roll was reduced by suppressing the lateral G, and the helmet worn was swung left and right to the window frame. Some people said that they didn't hit the helmet, and some people with back pain said that they didn't hurt their back because of the small amount of G input.

It was revealed that this vehicle attitude stabilization control can be turned off at the same time as turning off the DSC, but since it is dangerous to compare ON / OFF, it is said that "at the circuit or gymkhana field etc. at your own risk". ..

This 990S is a special specification only in Japan, and although there is a 1.5 liter engine setting overseas, there is no model without a rear stabilizer, and an insulator is always installed and noise countermeasures are taken, so it is a lightweight model so far Can't be made.

In addition, there are likely to be many requests for a similar lightweight model with 2.0 liters, but the tires, wheels, brakes, cooling system, power plant frame and drive shaft have also been strengthened to receive the increased power. Therefore, it is expected to be heavy, and it is expected that the weight will be about 50 kg as a whole, which is like a person riding in the passenger seat, so the ride quality as a car will be completely different. Of course, lightness may be spoiled, but there is a sense of power, so it will be finished in such a different vector.

Saito said, "Horsepower and fun are not proportional, but lightness and fun are proportional. If you increase horsepower, you will inevitably become heavier because you have to strengthen the body etc. The lighter the car, the more fun it is. If you enjoy driving, I think this roadster is the best right now. " Also, when asked about the overall review of the 990S, which was completed for the first time as the chief examiner, "It has not been released yet, so it is a result after being evaluated by users, so it would be great if the fans were pleased," the project still said. He concluded that it was in the middle of the process.

Quelle: https://car.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1360896.html

Entweder „Lost in Translation“… oder ein paar interessante Infos zu:

- Gewicht vs. Leistung

- LSD vs. Open Diff

- Motorhauben-/Cockpit-Dämmung weggelassen

- Abstimmung Feder/Dämpfer/EPAS

- Unterschied Hinterachsstabilisator EU/JP

“There's a point at 7,000 RPM... where everything fades. The machine becomes weightless. Just disappears. And all that's left is a body moving through space and time. 7,000 RPM. That's where you meet it. You feel it coming. It creeps up on you, close in your ear. Asks you a question. The only question that matters. Who are you?“ Carroll Shelby

• Wenn man sich die Mazda Verantwortlichen anhört, dann meint man, der Patrick hätte den Spickzettel geschrieben :thumbsup:

Aber das Model werden wir in EU wohl nicht sehen, schade eigentlich. Die haben so tolle Teile in Ihrem Portfolio und sind bei uns geizig damit. Danke für die Mühe des Suchen und Übersetzen.

• Chipmonk77 Also für die meisten hier völlig uninteressant!

Schade!

Naja, wenn Du also die erste fahrdynamisch-technische Neuigkeit seit Erscheinen das ND (welche im MY22 in allen MX-5 Varianten verbaut sein wird) „völlig uninteressant“ findest… dann ist das mal wieder Deine - mit Sicherheit nicht repräsentative - Einzel-Meinung8)

Schade!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Chipmonk77 ()

• [...] Aber das Model werden wir in EU wohl nicht sehen, schade eigentlich. Die haben so tolle Teile in Ihrem Portfolio und sind bei uns geizig damit. [...]

Das oben gezeigte Modell wäre in der EU leider so nicht zulassbar - aus dem banalen Grund, dass das kleine Radio kein DAB kann (ist seit 2020 Pflicht). Da müsste also mindestens das MZD Display und der andere Tuner rein.

Vielleicht erbarmt Mazda sich ja und ermöglicht uns trotzdem dieses leichtes MX-5 Modell mit DAB ?. Stoffsitze gibt es hier aktuell auch gar nicht mehr ab Werk, oder?

🏎 G184 Roadster (2019), magmarot, Sportline, Sportpaket, iActiveSense
      🔧 SPS Street (18/14), I.L.-Streben, Bridgestone Potenza Sport, ATH rechts

  🏁  Erzgebirge 2023, Altmühltal 2023 (coming soon!), Treffen im Süden 2023