Besteht Interesse an Infos zu OBD2 Adapter und Software?

• Hast du vielleicht mal Lust eine kleine Anleitung zu machen wie du das geschafft hast? Wäre sehr lieb :)

• Hatte hier jemand schon mal das Problem, dass die TSR Funktion nicht mehr funktioniert, wenn der Wagen eine Weile nicht an der Batterie hing? Ist bei mir jetzt gerade der Fall. Der Wagen war ca. eine Woche ohne Batterie. Danach waren natürlich alle Einstellungen weg wie Soundeinstellungen, Lichteinstellungen usw.

Zudem war aber auch der TSR Eintrag im Menü verschwunden. Ich habe dann natürlich direkt wieder meine Adapter ran gehängt und wollte die Kodierung wieder setzen. Allerdings ist sie noch korrekt gesetzt. Also habe ich die original Werte, welche ich damals gesichert hatte, wieder aufs Auto gespielt und das dann wieder die Werte drauf gespielt, die damals die TSR Funktion freigeschaltet hatten. Leider ohne Effekt. Der Eintrag taucht in den Einstellungen nicht wieder auf. Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte?

Gruß Mike

MX-5 RF G184 - SPS Street, MPS5 auf Sparco FF1, 18mm H&R TRAK+ hinten, Roku ESD mittig inkl. Diffusor, Zymexx ZStyle Classic Lenkrad, Sitztieferlegung Fahrerseite

Skoda Octavia iV Combi - PHEV (link)

• a couple of things to check:

- Make sure that the function is re-activated in the safety section of the MZD. Even if the option is checked, press reset ro it re-reads the CMU as built values

- Unlikely, but make sure that your GPS card is inserted and you sync the position outdoors (in case that you are underground without coverage

E.DIT: I have seen in another thread that your GPS system is not working properly, so the TSR problem is definitively linked to that (it requires a GPS card inserted)

Member #5000 Snow pearl white ST, G184 2019

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Baldo Mero ()

• Hi Baldo Mero thank you for your reply. I think I found the cause of the problem. I thought about on which systems the TSR is depending on. I usually don't use the Mazda GPS but when I checked if it's working I saw an error message telling me I have no GPS. I checked the SD card and other common things like restarting the MZD but it wouldn't start to work again. So today I visited a Mazda authorized workshop and there they diagnosed that the SD card reader is broken. I doubt that it is not a coincidence that I had the car disconnected from the battery for about a week and right after the TSR stopped working. Stupid that I haven't checked the GPS earlier. Eventually they've ordered a new card reader and when it is installed sometime soon (hopefully) everything should work again.

Gruß Mike

MX-5 RF G184 - SPS Street, MPS5 auf Sparco FF1, 18mm H&R TRAK+ hinten, Roku ESD mittig inkl. Diffusor, Zymexx ZStyle Classic Lenkrad, Sitztieferlegung Fahrerseite

Skoda Octavia iV Combi - PHEV (link)

• Baldo Mero

Is it possible to access the gearbox control unit? When converting to a shorter gear ratio (differential gear), the gearbox software was adapted by my workshop. I would like to take a look at it because I have some problems with the automatic transmission.

Thank you :)

Wolfram

• Hi Duke, it is very unlikely. I have never read about that in the Mazda3revolution forum. I mean, there are some values that handle the information shown in the instruments cluster for automatic cars, but there is no way to directly tweak the gearbox (not that I know of). You should ask to the workshop that messed with it on the 1st place.

Member #5000 Snow pearl white ST, G184 2019